If you are a US-based player, you are required by law to report any income over $600 to the IRS. That means that if you’ve withdrawn more than $600 from Gaming Frog, it needs to be reported to the government. You’ll have to submit your tax information to us and we will use this information to generate a 1099 form that will be sent to you at the end of the tax year. You can use this form when you file your taxes.

You’ll only be asked to submit your information once. After you’ve taken care of it, you don’t have to worry about it in the future.