How to complete FIFA 20 Idrissa Gueye & Alexandr Golovin Objectives: Solutions – Worth It?
Idrissa Gueye & Alexandr Golovin have been given TOTS and TOTS Moments Cards in FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (FUT), and we’ve got objectives guide, in-game stats, and everything you need to complete it.
Idrissa Gueye now has an increase in overall from 87 to 93.
Alexandr Golovin has an increase from 82 to 89.
Idrissa Gueye & Alexandr Golovin in-game stats.
The stats increased with +10 pace, +15 shooting, +10 passing, +9 dribbling, +4 defending and +10 physical for Idrissa Gueye.
The stats increased with +7 pace, +14 shooting, +13 passing, +7 dribbling, +8 defending and +10 physical for Golovin.
TOTS Idrissa Gueye & Alexandr Golovin FIFA 20 Objective time limit, requirements.
Four objectives to complete to unlock each card with 1 week to complete Idrissa Gueye & Golovin.
For Idrissa Gueye:
- Score a goal in 2 Rivals Games with a Senegal Player
- Through Ball Assist in 3 Rivals from EPL Max 3* Skills
- Assist 10 Goals in Rivals with Mids Max 3* WF
- Score/Assist 6 Rivals Wins with Ligue 1 Mids with Min 4* WF
- Assist on Pro Squad Battles or Rivals in 4 games with a League of Russia Player
- Score 5 Finesse with Ligue 1 Players in Rivals or Squad Battles on Pro
- 2 Assists in 2 Games with a Mid with Min 4* WF on Squad Battles on WC or Rivals
- Score in 6 Wins with with a Mid with Min 4* SM on Squad Battles on Pro or Rivals
Is Idrissa Gueye & Alexandr Golovin Worth it?
- Gueye looks an end-game card can put Anchor/Catalyst to boost his stats but even then as an objective card this is definitely worth going for. Golovin looks a fun card just need to boost physical if anything, can boost that significantly or go hawk and boost his pace, shooting and physical. They are worth doing regardless for fodder if won’t fit your team and also the 4 packs too from each.