What is a Username?
Your username is the name shown when you play matches and use public chat on Gaming Frog.
Please be aware that:
- it is not possible to link an existing Username to a second account.
- an account cannot have more than one Username associated with it.
- Usernames can’t contain empty spaces
How do I choose my Online ID?
Please consider the following when choosing your Online ID:
- Each Username must contain between three and 16 characters, and can consist of letters, numbers, hyphens (-) and underscores (_).
- You may find that your first few choices of Username have been chosen by another user. If this is the case, try altering the Username to make it more unique until you find one that’s available.
- It is recommended that players do not create Usernames that might personally identify themselves to others.
- Any Usernames that contain offensive or potentially harmful content will violate the Community Code of Conduct. If a Username is deemed offensive, a permanent ban will be placed on the associated account.
CEO & Co Founder of Gaming Frog